Quicken and QuickBooks Mint will only download the last 90 days of transactions from any bank or credit union. If you need data that is older than 90 days from today, you can manually export transactions from VeraBank Online Banking for import into Quicken or QuickBooks.
- Click on the account that you need to export data from
- Click the "Export" icon
- Choose one of the following and click "Export"
- For Quicken: Choose "Quicken (.qfx)"
- For QuickBooks: Choose "Quickbooks (qbo)"
- Save the file and then import into Quicken or QuickBooks
- For assistance with importing files into Quicken or QuickBooks, please use Quicken or QuickBooks Support resources.