Within VeraBank Online Banking and Apps you can transfer money to another VeraBank customer for free using our online transfer service, just like you would transfer between your own VeraBank accounts.
Here are some reason you may received an error when attempting to add a new recipient:
- The recipient is not a VeraBank customer
- The recipient provided an incorrect account number
- The account number you're using for adding for the recipient is for a checking account and you're choosing savings account or vice versa
- The account number may be tied to consumer, but they are being added as an organization or vice versa.
- The recipient is not an owner on the account (they could have a non-owner status like a signer)
- You've already added the recipient