I am having trouble making a Mobile Deposit, what should I do?
Modified on: Mon, Jun 12, 2023 at 11:32 AM
There are several reasons that a deposit may not be accepted for processing. Here are some tips that help with making the Mobile Deposit process smoother.
- Check for available updates for your devices' operating system
- Check for available updates for the VeraBank app
- Place the check on a solid, dark background
- Make sure you are in a well-lit area
- Turn off flash
- Make sure your WiFi or cell service signal is strong
- Make sure there are no folds or tears on the check
- Hold your device as steady as possible while taking pictures of the check
- Make sure you are entering the correct amount on the check
- Make sure the back of the check is signed
- Make sure you write "For Mobile Deposit at VeraBank" under your signature on the back of the check
- Make sure you're not trying to deposit a check above your allowed daily limit
- Your daily limited is displayed in the app, when entering the check amount within Mobile Deposit
- Please contact us if you have followed these tips and you're still having issues or if you would like to inquire about increasing your Mobile Deposit.
- Open a ticket
- Live chat
- On the website, click the "Let's talk!" button to begin a chat session.
- Within the Mobile Apps, after logging in, tap on "Chat"
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 877-566-2621
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.