Yes, principal only payments can be made for mortgages online.
Principal only payment may also be made by mail, at a branch, or by calling 903-657-8521 or 1-877-566-2621.
To make a principal only payment online:
- Login to Online Banking or the Mobile App
- Go to Move Money > Make a transfer in Online Banking or Transfer in the Mobile Apps
- In the From dropdown box, choose which of your accounts you are sending the money from
- In the To dropdown box, choose the mortgage you are making a payment to
- Enter the dollar amount of the payment
- In the Type dropdown box, choose "Principal only"
- Click Make Transfer
- Click Confirm